Monday, July 21, 2008

Pappu can dance saala !!

Again an example of my random life. Rotten in the boredom of freedom, Bansal’s offer to dance in college fest (Transloocent) came as desperate shrug in a dead body. Karan who was planning his eveready expedition to Mumbai (though its his hometown, I let u all decide why he has become so frequent traveler), suddenly decided to postpone his LOVEly trip (miracle indeed) to have a duet with me .
I could never, even in my wildest dreams, refuse a chance to dance (chance pe dance karna is marketing..Pappu!!). 2 days left & suddenly I found myself busy, not exactly busy but probably found a reason to survive for next couple of days. Suddenly, couple of hour gap between classes, which used to leave me in the dilemma (whether to go to hostel, consume half of the time in walking & have a irritated stop in a Would Be Cozy sleep or whether to do “bird watching” in canteen), used to come as a welcome surprises for me. Karan was usually at his room (FYI…he is in HR).
We used to run to my room, rehearse lastly so called “final” steps & then try to fill the highly elongated music with draught storage of “dance steps”. My bed which for few days had been habitual of bearing me on it, had to wait looking at me awfully jumping in front of it but not on it. But trust me, my mind was pretty happy to see that it wasn’t forced to roam directionless to find some employment for me
So the D-Day arrived, having prepared with best we could do, I was somehow excited to be on stage for the first time for dance, pinged everyone on my gtalk list to invite them. Coincidently all of them had one thing common in their response “hehe, tu dance kar raah hun”. But trust me such sarcastic remark for my work or any opposition to my way always give me unusual/weird boost to do whatever m doing.
Anyways, that boost somehow phewed as soon as I reached the stage & I found myself asking Karan, which is the first song in our medley. For sure, Karan would have felt his legs trembling in his expensive black cargo. Oh! I remembered my dress sourcing: T-Shirt from Aditya, Jeans from Ankit, Shirt from Anuroop & my shoes from Akshay….so 4 A’s required to make one Anshu.
The support of crowd at my each step was actually was big boost. One confession to make, at 3rd song I checked Karan if he had forgot the step he used to, but then I actually forgot the same. Post performance market reviews were very encouraging mainly coz nobody expected me to be there, (Courtesy PAT). Another confession, the 2nd song sequence which was liked actually was somehow inserted in last few hours to make our theme visible (Karan would again agree).
One thing what I conclude through this is that we should sometime let life flow freely the it want, unexpected adventure & random decisions have their own sweet taste.

3 comments:

ashish said...

Firstly never knew u cud write so well and More importantly HAD NO CLUE THAT U CUD DANCE EQUALLY WELL :)
I wished all the time i cud give u d 1st prize(As i was the judge for those who do not know), but never mind..i thoroughly enjoyed ur perfomance..Keep it goin pappu.. Way to go

Unknown said...

Probably after reading this blog of urs one could imagine wats going( or not going ) in ur life. Imagining ur bed waiting for u...nd disclosing the Karan's purpose of visits to Mumbai...not fare....jus't kidding.'

One thing i wanna make sure that you know is..u write well nd even dance well.
Ok, now to some serious things which u can incorporate to make ur blog work wonders :
Firstly I have no mention in ur Blog( it could be a black spot on ur repuatation) jus do it nd feel the difference.
Secondly ...bAKI BAAD MAIN....
TC

Unknown said...

saale..always in his room haan!! bimaar tha ye nahin likha..phir bhi naacha..college bunk kiya taaki practice ke liye energy save karun..and wat i get is this!! hehe..

kidin yar..achha likha hai..u do write well..
par mera poora galat description..HR haan..marketing se jyaada classes lagti hain..lagata nai main woh alag baat ;)...
aur my LOVEly expedition to mumbai kyun!..tera kya IDEA hai sirji ;)

chill :)..likhte reh sahi jaa riya hai :)