Thursday, July 17, 2008

Few relations are born to die !!

Do relations come with an expiry date as medicines? Yes, they do…the only difference that you don’t know that date in advance. Sometimes in life you just can’t predict, am I rambling at the moment? Am I looking as an extremely confused person who wants to write something sentimental but is not successful for sure or am I looking as some frustrated person just came out of a break up. Sorry boss, neither case, I just happened to be lucky to experience something which I never did. Boasted all my life of never losing a friend, this time made sure I lose one.
You meet a lot of people in life, few COME close, few REMAIN close. For these people you do something, bear something, tolerate something and sacrifice something. Is there any limit you bear something for them? Unfortunately yes, there is a limit which is called self‐respect. Once it’s been hit, you feel shattered, that too by someone……….Anyways!!
Always, you will find two ways of doing one thing, one which is right (heart led) & one which is convenient (mind led). You always have to chose one, & I always chose the right. Right to what I believe, right to teachings I am brought up with, right to my heart, in short right to me, may not be to others.
Back to the context, somehow got hurt, deep inside. All past conversations suddenly started floating in front of my eyes with altogether different meaning, meaning which I never meant. Confronted with same dilemma ‐ Either forget this & close the topic right there…or…FORGET that (person) & CLOSE everything RIGHT there. No marks for guessing, I chose to be second. Tell me, is there any point of dragging hollow relations where everything will be supposedly fine one fine day & our friend TIME will heal everything.
Personal experience so you are allowed to sue me for this. Unfortunately, time doesn’t heal anything until you provide it with strong reason to do the same. Time only give you time to get deviated & think beyond but bloody feelings remain intact. Its better to remove that poisoned part of yours which will kill you steadily every second.
But you know what, beyond all this gyan & jazzy enlightenment, there is a simple man who also get hurtwhen he took hard step & plan his own death. Thanks to google, I got a place for this emotional vomit. More thanks to you to bear these crappy lines, I must be someone CLOSE to you, isn’t that? ☺

No comments: