Saturday, July 26, 2008

Change or perish !!

Human tendency to resist change is not just a cliché; it’s a dark truth responsible for his own pain & worries. There is a very wide scope in which he follows this tradition in his life, be it his likings, his working, his relations & what not.
Its probably we human beings are so skewed in our view that we look at the things in a particular perspective, I am not saying its being selfish, its been dogmatic. Its about expecting an outcome or an experience from a certain set of conditions based on past records. Circumstances are dynamic, & we the slaves of our own traditions tend to ignore that dynamism. Hence, we find a deviation in our expectation, I explain this by Expectation Experience Equivalence (EEE).

Expectation – Experience = Dissatisfaction

Clearly, when we expect more & experience less, we get dissatisfied.

I know, the only question in your mind is, How do I come across so much gyan or better Why the hell I am throwing it mindlessly? Good question indeed, answer is again I experienced something like that.

No comments: